BPB Dirty Filter Plus
BPB Dirty Filter Plus is a completely overhauled edition of the original BPB Dirty Filter plugin.
The plugin features four Dirt Modes, separate Slope controls for the filters, a transparent Compressor module, and a freely resizable user interface.
BPB Dirty Filter Plus offers four completely different Dirt modes:
- Mode A (Original) – The classic tube-style distortion that made you fall in love with the original BPB Dirty Filter.
- Mode B (Acid) – This is what your recordings would sound like if sprinkled with acid. Hint: It sounds great on 303 basslines.
- Mode C (Dust) – This is a mellow and somewhat "dusty" distortion mode that results in an instant lo-fi sound.
- Mode D (Cyber) – Reduces the bit depth and sampling rate, resulting in a carefully tuned bitcrushed sound.
The Dirt knob increases the distortion intensity and filter resonance, resulting in a unique type of distortion that is amplified around the cutoff frequencies. Each Dirt mode delivers a completely different flavor of audio degradation.
The Compressor module was designed to be highly transparent. It will glue the signal, increasing the loudness and bringing out the finer details without destroying the transients. Use it on the drum buss or the master channel for some gentle compression.
BPB Dirty Filter Plus costs $5+ but you can enter ZERO as the price to download it for free. Or, enter any other amount to help us develop more plugins. Thank you!
- 4 Dirt modes (Original, Acid, Dust, and Cyber);
- Dual filters (HP and LP);
- Adjustable filter slope (12-48 dB/Oct);
- Transparent compression;
- Mix (0 – 100%);
- Output volume (±12 dB).
- Available for Windows & macOS;
- 64-bit compatible;
- VST3/AU plugin formats.
Enter $0 as the price to download for FREE.